My book, Eat Your Way to Sexy, is packed with weight loss tips guaranteed to work. Here are a few fun suggestions:
1. Take a hike, every hour. Set the watch alarm on the hour and take a five-minute brisk walk around the office. Over the course of an 8-hour shift, you’ll accrue 40 minutes of exercise. Stop using the kids as go-getters and throw out the remote, too!
2. Brush your teeth after a meal. This helps signal the body that you’re done eating and curbs the cravings for dessert.
3. Eat with chopsticks: It will force you to eat slower and not shovel.
4. Drink a glass of water and wait 15 minutes before giving into a craving. You may find you were thirsty, not hungry.
5. Put a mirror in the dining room. People eat less when they can see themselves eating.
6. Eat a salad, have a bowl of broth-based soup, or drink a glass of V8 juice before a meal and you’ll consume fewer calories.