Q: Where do I go to get personalized nutrition advice?
– Iris in Southeast Louisiana

A: No matter where you live in the United States, your best bet for finding a qualified nutrition expert is to call the local chapter of your dietetic association and ask for Registered Dietitians in your area that specialize in whatever health concern you might have, be it just regular diet counseling or a specific disease. If you cannot locate a dietetic association, then call the American Dietetic Association in Chicago at 312-899-0400 or visit their website at: www.eatright.org -Elizabeth Somer